Wednesday, April 1, 2009




I need to blog more...I went to a hair show in Bosie last weekend, pictures to come but more recently we've been working on our own hair show/ fashion show extravaganza! My hair school, Austin Kade Academy is putting on its first annual hair show. This year's theme is broadway musicals and my group's segment is "Annie"! All the procedes are benefitting the Haven House, a local shelter for families in need so come support! The show is Tuesday April 7 at 7:00pm at the Civic auditorium and tickets are $10. (remember-it's a good cause and we've worked so hard to make it amazing!!) What to expect (from my group at least) amazing hair, runway style fashion show, the good old musicals with a modern and chic twist.




ALSO! My amazing sister-in-law played around with some of our wedding pictures she took and came up with some awesome stuff! We have a picture of the Idaho Falls Temple in our house that was her inspiration for this one and it is like identical!

Go Tiff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment