Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mexico- OLE!

Jerry and April took us to Mexico for Thanksgiving and it was a blast! I think the pictures say it all! (Sorry not at all in order)


Pulmonia ride (scary little golf cart taxi)


Last day in the sun :(



The whole gang!




Megan and Makoy :)



Me getting ripped off (for less)




angry boy

Getting ready to parasail!


take off







By the pool




My amazing view from my chair




Iguanas




more pulmonias


my friend Sebastian



Megan, Andy, Makoy




:)




The Coopers



My very favorite part of the market...



Our treats :)
Dylan's chili covered mango and he bought me a flower from a little girl on the street


Makoy loves the poop on a stick




..as does Dylan




This restaurant lets you write your name but the only place left was on the fan



Uncle Dylan and Makoy

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you two just the cutest little couple?! :) I am SO JEALOUS of all your vacations!!! No fair!! Our idea of a vacation is driving 30 min to IF...lol ;)

    ReplyDelete